Felicity Jane | 'Susie' January Kit

Oh Felicity Jane, you've done it again. This month's kit is ridiculously beautiful.


There was nothing better to wake up to on a cold and frosty January morning than a black and white box of lovliness. 


So grab yourself a cuppa and feast your eyes on this kit, I've also made an unboxing video!





This kit feels so fresh and bright, perfect for 'fresh' starts in this new year. 

Also there is green in this kit which I was slightly wary about because green and orange are usually my absolute scrappy no-no's. But this green is so gorgeous, it compliments the rest of the kit so well and it has polkadots on it, so I'm a very happy bunny!




Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw the 'What's next?' on the stamp set and immediately thought of The West Wing? Guess you can take The West Wing away from the fangirl, but you can't take the fangirl away from The West Wing!


Can we just take a moment to appreciate those flair badges, and how cool are those white acrylic pieces?






Check out Felicity Jane... Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Here is my unboxing video with all the products:



- Elsie

No comments :

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Back to top
Copyright © 2017 Elsie Robinson
Designs: FlyBird's Box.